Day 360: Engage in archery
- I believe my sister, who went with me to the archery range, shot 11 arrows.
- She shot one over the building that housed the targets, one over a fence, and the rest below the target where she was aiming.
- I shot 12 arrows, one stuck into the wall of the building holding the targets and the rest hit the white area of the target itself.
- I switched bows halfway through shooting.
- I told my sister “better luck next time”.
What happened on day 360? Find out here.
I believe I engaged in archery for 36 minutes and 37 seconds.
How long did it take? Find out here.
- ofertas-gol-tv-2012 reblogged this from thetimehack
- hundetraining-mit-martin-rutter reblogged this from thetimehack
- muskelaufbau-fur-zu-hause reblogged this from thetimehack
- camcorder-test-2012 reblogged this from thetimehack
- thetimehack posted this